Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alcoholic or Not?

I decreased the dose of Aripiprazole by 25 % Saturday. I take 5 mg Aripiprazole a.m. instead of 10 mg Aripiprazole. I joined Survivors of Incest Anonymous a few weeks ago (SIA). I am learning so much from the stories told. One thing I have reassessed is whether I will join AA or not. There is someone in SIA who joined despite the quiz questions not defining her as an Alcoholic. She thinks it could be trouble for her due to her past. I felt that way. I decided to join AA upon returning to the U.S. or to join online.

  • medication: 10 mg Aripiprazole a.m., 10 mg Aripiprazole before sleep,to 5 mg. Aripiprazole a.m. Saturday (decreased Saturday 25%)
  • sleep: average 11.2 hrs
  • exercise: walked one day
  • diet: made certain to eat breakfast, ate more fruit
  • weight: 154 lbs.
  • mood: ok all mornings upon rising

No comments:

Post a Comment