Sunday, September 7, 2008

a week's progress

This past week, I continued meditation, 1 time a day, for 20 minutes, affirmations, 1-2 times a day, gratitude lists, before bed, and my dream journal. I didn't exercise at all, which is rare, but plan to continue next week with exercise. My lymph node swelling decreased yesterday and today, with lots of good sleep. My sleep became less restless as the week progressed.

last week's progress --

  • medication: decreased to 5 mg. Abilify in the morning
  • sleep: 10.1 hrs. per night average
  • exercise: no exercise
  • diet: ate when hungry
  • weight: 152.7 lbs.
  • mood: ok each day upon waking

Here is a good site to check out for info on schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders:
The International Society for the Psychological Treatments of the Schizophrenias and Other Psychoses

No comments:

Post a Comment