Friday, November 14, 2008

away from my blog

Hello. I've been away from my blog for over a month now, so wanted to check in and let you know what's been going on. I haven't been meditating or saying affirmations or exercising during this time. I have been keeping track of the hours I sleep and my weight. I am still on 5 mg. Abilify, taken in the mornings. My mood has been mostly okay. My sleep has ranged from an average of 10 hours a week to 11.7 hours a week. My weight has ranged from 146.7 lbs. to 154.7 lbs. I reached my goal weight for October 1 of 150 lbs. My weight last weekend was 150.2 lbs. My sleep average last week was 10 hours. I plan to start blogging again soon. I have some articles to share with you. During the month of October I was mostly trying to stop smoking. I tried to stop nearly every day and was unable, so this month I am just accepting that, for now, I am a smoker. October 1 was my goal for stopping smoking. Looking forward to sharing more with you in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment