Sunday, July 4, 2010

titrating down slowly, "morbidity" words

Here is what is coming (is here):

computer programs to detect depression in blogs (writing)

Watch out for "morbidity" words!


from above article:

"Words like "black" combined with other terms that describe symptoms of depression, such as sleep deprivation or loneliness, will be recognized by the software as "depressive" texts."



Are there such things as "morbidity" words indicating someone wants to die? I do not believe that words will tell.

______________________________________________

I am smoking cigarettes. On medicine, I have to titrate down more slowly. I tried decreasing by 5 mg. I will have to decrease by 2.5 mg or less. I plan to decrease by 2.5 mg at this point. I will wait.

Last week I received in an email from a friend with an attachment, dopamine in sound. I tried dopamine in sound. It worked. I tried it all days but one. Dopamine in sound caused me to be more calm, less sad, and the same or more happy. I listened to dopamine in sound in the morning. I listened to dopamine in sound in the evening. I plan to listen to dopamine in sound before bed every day. Would this only be the future! No side effects: dopamine in sound. No early mortality: dopamine in sound. Dopamine in sound is copyrighted, so I am not allowed to share it with you. I will recommend when dopamine in sound is available.



This past week:
  • medication: 5 mg Aripiprazole a.m., 10 mg Aripiprazole before sleep
  • sleep: average 9 hrs
  • exercise: some walking, bicycling
  • diet: made certain to eat breakfast every day, four meals a day
  • weight: 158 lbs.
  • mood: ok all mornings upon rising

No comments:

Post a Comment