Monday, August 1, 2011

Stopping smoking.

medicine: 20 mg. Aripiprazole in the mornings.
diet: three to four meals a day
exercise: walking
weight: 146 lbs.
mood: o.k.
sleep: 8 hours

I could not have to stop smoking in one to two weeks. I am uncertain in exactly how many weeks I will have to stop smoking. There could be time to "titrate down". If possible, I can decrease by one cigarette every one to two days. This is less painful than stopping suddenly. I do not want to stop suddenly.

I am uncertain exactly how many cigarettes I smoke a day. So, first, I will have to count the cigarettes I smoke for four days to get an average of cigarettes smoked a day.

I am going to look at The Way To Stop Smoking by Allen Carr. The Way To Stop Smoking by Allen Carr was very recommended by a woman who stopped smoking with her husband in one day.

Although I plan to not stop smoking in one day, it could assist me to stop smoking.

I have a role model. He stopped smoking twenty years ago.

I know a woman who smokes e-cigs. She switched to e-cigs to stop smoking. My husband has suggested that he and I could smoke e-cigs. We have studied e-cigs.

I have people who have encouraged me to stop smoking. One woman smokes infrequently. One woman does not smoke and dislikes smoking a lot.

I was told by my brother that stopping smoking will assist me. My husband does not like the smell nor taste of cigarettes.

I do not have anything against smokers. I never really stopped anyone from smoking around me.

I plan not to stop smokers from smoking. I have to stop smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment