Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Head (Brain) Trauma

My psychologist in Eastern Europe believes that I am currently called (labelled) "schizophrenic" due to a traumatic head injury.

The injury certainly caused me to be vulnerable in so many ways...I suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I have done some work regarding the PTSD.

My head was banged on the sidewalk over and over again in an assault (attempted murder...).

No matter how often I mentioned the traumatic head injury, psychiatrists ignored it.

Two doctors have admitted that the traumatic head injury is probably the cause of me being labelled "schizophrenic."

"Family" prefer the label. Former "family."

With Amino Acid Diet, Mice Improve After Brain Injury


"[Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is] the primary cause of death and disability in children and young adults...TBI also accounts for permanent diabilities in more than 5 million Americans."
--from preceding article

I am happy that I am alive--


For the past week:
  • medicine: 10 milligrams Aripiprazole a.m.; 10 milligrams Aripiprazole, 5 milligrams Fleuphenazine, 2 milligrams "Cogentin" p.m. (decreased Fleuphenazine)
  • diet: attempting to eat protein with every meal, fruit, about 3-4 meals/day
  • exercise: situps and pushups
  • mood: o.k. each morning upon rising
  • weight: decided not to weigh my body
  • sleep: did not record (11 hrs. one night)

No comments:

Post a Comment