Sunday, March 7, 2010

bad memory

I had a bad memory two weeks ago. A sister phoned right after I had the bad memory. A big coincidence. As if she were "there" for me when she did not know it. Mom asked to talk with me. I told her I had a bad memory from when I was a little girl. She asked me what it was. I was not ready to tell her. Later, I realised that though I told her enough before that she could have asked what happened, she never had asked me what happened. I felt unnecessarily grateful for her merely, finally, asking me what happened. So, after that phone call with her, I wrote her an email, offering to tell her what happened. She declined, suggesting a therapist. Too much pain for her, she said. I told her I already have a therapist in the United States for when we return.

I joined SIA (Survivors of Incest Anonymous) following this.

  • medication: 10 mg Aripiprazole a.m., 10 mg Aripiprazole before sleep
  • sleep: average 11.2 hrs
  • exercise: walked all days but two, situps, pushups, stair running
  • diet: made certain to eat breakfast, ate more fruit and nuts
  • weight: 154 lbs.
  • mood: ok all mornings upon rising

No comments:

Post a Comment