Thursday, November 24, 2011

teeth

medicine: 20 mg. Aripiprazole in the mornings.
diet: three to four meals a day
exercise: walking
weight: 135 lbs.
mood: o.k.
sleep: 8 hours

Since I have been on prescription pills and injections (needles), my teeth have been destroyed.  Since I have been on prescription pills and injections (needles), my teeth have been destroyed.

The prescription pills and injections (needles) make anyone tired really, really, really early.  I fell/fall asleep really, really, really early without knowing I would/will fall asleep.

So, I would forget and be unable to brush my teeth.

I would not only forget and be unable to brush my teeth, but I would eat more on prescription pills and injections (needles), especially Olanzapine (Zyprexa), which changes anyone's metabolism.

"Gain 100 lbs with Zyprexa!"

from Tuesday, April 14, 2009


GAIN 100 LBS. WITH ZYPREXA!

In 2000-2001, i was forced to go on ZYPREXA, in USSA. It was completely forced upon me by a doctor from another country. I did not want to take it. The doctor had big drooling dog under desk, when she lied to me that it was only that i was eating too much food, not ZYPREXA. ZYPREXA changed my metabolism sending me from 110 lbs. - 210 lbs.

ZYPREXA : it is a known fact that ZYPREXA has side effects. My personal experience is that it caused me to go from a size 4 (USSA) to a size 16 (USSA). It is very expensive to change clothes sizes to such a big size, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and in other ways, as well.

There are size 0 women in USSA who don't have to take ZYPREXA.....I was told by someone who DECIDED the diagnosis given to me, "Your problem is that you were too skinny."








No comments:

Post a Comment